RE: (dsssl) Heresy

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Heresy
From: Didier PH Martin <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:47:46 -0500
Hi Tim,

And some others would tell you that XSLT is not as popular as it should be
(compared to procedural languages).

Its all a matter of taste and language flexibility (does it or not the
job?).

To answer more specifically to your question. No, up to my knowledge, there
are no XSLT/FO systems supporting "out of the box" XML to RTF
transformation. To that matter, you are still better positioned for that
task with OpenJade.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
http://didier-martin.com