(dsssl) DocBook variablelist formatting

Subject: (dsssl) DocBook variablelist formatting
From: "Pavel Tolkachev" <pavel.tolkachev@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:06:40 -0400
Hello All,

This is possibly DocBook's dsssl stylesheet question, I am asking here just in case anybody here met this problem before and has a patch:

DocBook allows <variablelist> element to have some contents after the title, but before the first list element, such as <para>, <abstract> etc.. However, DSSSL style sheets I use (I think it is the version 1.74), while not objecting my using this feature, do not format this information to anything visible in HTML output. Has anyone here met with this before? If yes, how was it solved?

Thank you,
Pavel