Re: (dsssl) Openjade, cygwin and DOS

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Openjade, cygwin and DOS
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:22:53 +0200
* David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx [Tue, 23/09/2003 at 09:30 +0100]
> > Thanks Dave. The point here seems to be that I am using a mixed
> > solution: Openjade for cygwin under DOS.
> >
> > I use the -c option under Linux, pure DOS and cygwin, and it
> > works very good.
> > Actually, all DTDs and styleshhets are resolved without problems, even
> > the two pseudo DTD files for DSSSL. The *only* difficulty is the
> > builtins.dsl file that cygwin OJ is unable to read if running
> > under DOS.
>
> Perhaps its an openjade bug?
>   Is the stylesheet OK to try with jade?
I did not try, but I suppose that he routines are minly the same.
Anyway, a test costs nothing.

>   Is the catalog entry for builtins.dsl correct?
Yes, it works with OpenJade under DOS and the other entries are
processed correctly. The problem is that OJ tries to read the
/usr/local/share/builtins.dsl (Unix like tree)
I even tried to intall this under the cygwin root, but without success.

> Seems odd that just the one file is not processed correctly?
Not so odd, because this file is nearly a part of the program.

If I were not so lazy and had more time, I would "cast an eye" in the source
files.
I am going to bounce my message to openjade users, anyway.

Jany