(dsssl) color specification for print/table

Subject: (dsssl) color specification for print/table
From: Daniel <ramune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:30:42 -0700
Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out how to get create a proper .dsl stylesheet so
jade/dsssl will make colored tables.  Can anyone give me pointers?

Here's what I've tried so far:

1) Looked for hooks in the stylesheet do to so.  Nothing I found so far
seems to be called during the dbblock.dsl stylesheet to let me specify
the color of the table borders, title, background of title, each individual
cell, etc.

2) Use (literal '\\color[rgb]...') to try and emit the text into the raw
JadeTeX/LaTeX output.  I didn't expect it'd escape everything and make it
come out as a "literal" text blob.  Darn.

3) Tried to override it by copying the entire (element table... stuff and
specify it manually.  Can't figure out how to force it through this method,
unless I need to go and hack up the jade source itself and the TeX driver
file for Jade.

Is it #3?  Or something else?  I'd prefer not to modify the base source, as
there's a LOT of stuff I want to do in the stylesheets in an automated
manner, and editing the output by hand isn't an option.

Thanks,

-- DN
Daniel