(dsssl) RE: External graphic output in PDF and RTF

Subject: (dsssl) RE: External graphic output in PDF and RTF
From: "Javier Farreres de la Morena" <spanish@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:04:12 +0100

005

Hi Jani

Excuses for replying so late. I suppose you already solved the problem.

I use PNG images within docbook documents for PDF documents.

I don't know about these problems related to graphic generation, I had never
any problem, but I use the docbook dsssl stylesheets.

Now I am planning with Cristian to import the Jadetex functionalities into
OpenJade, thus removing this annoying tool. The idea is to directly generate
latex code from within OpenJade. I hope this will correct many formatting
problems. And we will also implement (up to our possibilities and understanding)
the page-model parts that we can, but this will take place after we import
the whole jadetex functionality into OpenJade.

¡¡LOS VIRUS ATACAN!!
Protege tu buzón con Tiscali SuperCorreo y por sólo 2 euros al mes conseguirás:
Correo+antivirus+antispam+espacio extra
¡Date prisa! Actívalo ya en http://supercorreo.tiscali.es