[dssslist] simple-page-sequence page dimensions

Subject: [dssslist] simple-page-sequence page dimensions
From: Rob Clark <rob@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:03:04 -0800
Hi,

I've been working on a DSSSL stylesheet for use here at work... this is my first exposure to DSSSL, (but I have used scheme before) and I must say it is pretty neat.

But on to my problem... I'm using a simple-page-sequence, and it seems that the text body portion of the page (ie. not the headers/footers) is pushed down slightly on every page but the first of the simple-page-sequence. I can't seem to figure out why, or how to control this. It seems that if you only have a header on pages other than the first, the header fits neatly into the space created on subsequent pages by pushing the body downward. But if you are trying to create a stylesheet with a header on each page, it looks just wrong. I can post my stylesheet if you think this is caused by something that I am doing.

I've searched through the modular .dsl stylesheet source, and the mailing list archives, but I've not been able to turn up anything.

---------------------- Rob Clark Texas Instruments, Inc. (858)552-2946 rob@xxxxxx ----------------------