Re: [dssslist] Re: system id of an entity (filename)

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Re: system id of an entity (filename)
From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:54:27 +0200
Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx> writes:

Thanks also to Pavel!

> It is the way that debug uses to output strings.
> debug always writes the output as debug "[value of expression]".

Yes, the debug is not the problem.  I added it to show that 'entref' is
not #f.  And happily debug evaluated the value of 'entref' and it
actually refers to the filename I am interested in.

And yes, stupid me.  It all worked as expected.  I was stupid enough to
look at the wrong place.  The XML file sometimes lacks a proper <figure
...> element and thus the error message:

    openjade:bell.dsl:297:15:E: invalid value for "attributes" characteristic

is perfectly okay!

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)