[dssslist] jadetex: address in table cell bug

Subject: [dssslist] jadetex: address in table cell bug
From: Finlay Thompson <finlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:09:28 +1300
Hi Everyone

I have just subscribed to this list, however looking through the archives has been really helpful.

problem:

there seems to be a problem in the way that jadetex handles line breaks inside table cells. I have want to display a preformate address field for a letter inside a table cell, but it always gets the line breaks removed.

I would appreciate any help.

I was thinking to have a go at fixing this bug in the jadetex source, is anyone still working on it ?

Finlay

to verify the bug here is the docbook code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.3//EN">

<article>
<title>Testing</title>
<section>
<title>Testing</title>
<para>Testing the address / table bug:</para>

<address>
Someones address
goes here
over a few lines
to see what will
happen
</address>

<para>Now Im going to stick it in a table cell to see what happens</para>

<informaltable frame="none">
<tgroup cols="1">
  <colspec colsep="0"/>
  <tbody>