[dssslist] Any way to tell a node's file name?

Subject: [dssslist] Any way to tell a node's file name?
From: tmcd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:11:51 -0600 (CST)
In my project, there's a main file named like 05-03.xml, which has the
overall structure, like

    <!DOCTYPE loar PUBLIC "-//SCA COA//DTD LoAR 1.1//EN" "loar.dtd"[
    <!ENTITY ANSTEORRA SYSTEM "ANSTEORRA.xml">
    <!ENTITY ARTEMISIA SYSTEM "ARTEMISIA.xml">
    <!ENTITY ATLANTIA SYSTEM "ATLANTIA.xml">
    ]>

    <loar file="05-03" ...>
    &ANSTEORRA;
    &ARTEMISIA;
    &ATLANTIA;
    </loar>

<loar> is the root node of the whole thing.  The file= attribute tells
my code the file name of the input, because the HTML output code
generates a file name (in this example, like "05-03.html").

I'd like to get rid of the file= attribute.  Is there any way for my
code to find out the name of the file in which the single <loar> node
occurred?  If it has something to do with pages 146-148 of the
standard, then I'm lost in a twisty maze of little functions like
entity-public-id, entity-system-id, entity-generated-system-id, et al.

--
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd@xxxxxxxxx