[dssslist] Markup Technology Position

Subject: [dssslist] Markup Technology Position
From: "Maltby, David G" <david.g.maltby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:22:06 -0400
The DSSSList is not the active hotspot of markup discourse that it used
to be but it is still my belief that the best and brightest markup
technologists are subscribed to this list. The last markup person we
hired was someone I met through the DSSSList. Given the low traffic on
the list, I hope you will forgive my rudeness in using the list to post
notice of our need for a top notch doc-head. Heck, we still use Jade and
DSSSL in our production products, although we are driving it out in
favor of XSLT.

Job Title: 	Computer System Design Engineer, Sr

Position requires specific skills and expertise, including capability
to:
* Provide solutions to problems dealing with developing, maintaining,
and delivering data in markup languages and multimedia formats
* Design solutions involving document analysis and DTD schema design,
application development, style sheet design, and legacy conversion
* Design and develop using markup technologies, such as SGML, DTD,
DSSSL, FOSI, XML, Schema, XSLT, XSL-FO, XPath, XPointer, Xlink
* Design and develop multimedia solutions, such as SVG, CSVG, and Web
CGM
* Conduct detailed analyses, develop/design applications software for a
variety of software applications in support of the Interactive
Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) Projects.
* Knowledge of semantic web technologies; documentation conversion
techniques; W3C XML schema language also preferred.
* Familiarity with Arbortext Editor, Print Composer, and ACL macro
language desirable.

Business Area: 	LOCKHEED MARTIN SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
Work Location: 	Cape Canaveral AFS, FL
Requisition Number:	 533962