Re: [dssslist] Re: Problems with ? for page numbers in index

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Re: Problems with ? for page numbers in index
From: Rene de Zwart <renez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:19:03 +0100
I had the same problem and it was caused by redefining ulink
in my dsssl customization layer.  (in order to break large
url's in pdf). Removing that made the indexing work

basaically the sequence iso
0) touch index.xml (You need a file index.xml for the
                    inclusion in your main xml)
1) generate html in order to get HTML.index
2) collateindex.pl -p -g -o index.xml HTML.index
3) Generate tex/pdf

Rene