Re: [dssslist] Re: Problems with ? for page numbers in index

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Re: Problems with ? for page numbers in index
From: "N. Raghavendra" <raghu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:34:26 +0530
At 2006-03-06T14:06:10+08:00, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> I spoke too soon, though, because removing my ulink customisation has
> not made any difference (except to ulinks).  I'm still getting the
> same problem with the indexing.  I have also tried using a minimal
> dsssl driver file with virtually *no* customisation (except what I
> absolutely need, for using RefDB <http://refdb.sourceforge.net>), but
> with the same result.  Any other ideas?

I have not read this list recently, so I missed your message earlier.

Please post a small sample DocBook SGML document with the troublesome
index entries and your custom DSSSL style sheet.

Raghavendra.

PS: You may get quicker help on DocBook-specific DSSSL queries at the
`docbook-apps' mailing list.

--
N. Raghavendra <raghu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> | See message headers for contact
Harish-Chandra Research Institute   | and OpenPGP details.