[dssslist] specify RTF style name from DSSSL

Subject: [dssslist] specify RTF style name from DSSSL
From: JtoEE JtoME <j2eeorj2me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi *,

Could any body suggest how to specify rtf style name
from my dsssl? For example, I want to specify "List of
Figure" as a format style "LOF Title" instead of
"Heading 1" OR, I want to specify all paragraph as
"MyRTFPara_Style" OR, all title of the elements are in
a certain style format; in that case I can easily
change the style of my book (or document).

I was looking for this and found similar discussion
was going on few years back (2002), I hope now it is
possible to do.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings...