RE: [dssslist] converting empty nodes to col/rowspan values

Subject: RE: [dssslist] converting empty nodes to col/rowspan values
From: "Maltby, David G" <david.g.maltby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:59:38 -0400
Hi KrasiG -

Although most people that subscribe to this list are experts in XSLT,
this is the DSSSL List.  I would recommend that your post your question
to an XSLT list.

Suggest:
This group deals with practical XSLT problems that need to be solved.
http://groups.google.com/group/XSLT?lnk=gschg

XML-DEV is an informal unmoderated list to support those who are
interested
in the implementation and development of XML.

- David