RE: [dssslist] XSLT Mail Lists (was: converting empty nodes to col/rowspan values)

Subject: RE: [dssslist] XSLT Mail Lists (was: converting empty nodes to col/rowspan values)
From: "Maltby, David G" <david.g.maltby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:43:14 -0400
David -

Ah-ha! I knew there was another XSL specific list out there.  I am not a
subscriber: I have found that with all I learned from the DSSSList about
functional programming and transformation that there is no XSLT problem
that could  not figure out (with the help of my O'Reilly books and a
couple of other good books).

Sadly, my Google query was poor.  XSL-List is the "Feeling Lucky" return
for both  "XSL Mail List" and "XSLT Mail List"---<rhetorical>How did I
miss it?</rhetorical>

- David