[dssslist] XSL FO 2.0 Workshop in Heidelberg, Germany, in October

Subject: [dssslist] XSL FO 2.0 Workshop in Heidelberg, Germany, in October
From: Liam Quin <liam@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:45:46 -0400
As you may know, we (W3C) are planning a one-day public Workshop
in Heidelberg, Germany, to discuss the future of XSL-FO 2.0.

There are more details at the Web page for the event [1].

I've posted this to a number of lists -- including the DSSSL list --
to try and reach people; please reply to me directly about this
post, and to attend the Workshop see the Web page and send mail to
the address given there.

The Workshop is open to anyone who has relevant expertise, and
there is no fee for attending.

Thanks!

Liam

[1] http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/2006-Workshop/