Re: [dssslist] Element "NAME" undefined

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Element "NAME" undefined
From: "CN" <cnliou9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:23:08 +0800
> The reason for the error is that the DocBook DTD does not allow any
> element with GI `name'.  You can use

Now I have had a clearer picture on the mechanism thanks to your kind
explanation!

My ultimate intention is to highlight special keywords with colors. I
think I should use "literal" tag instead. So I revise the original files
as:

-----stylesheet.dsl---------
(define *rgb-color-space*
  (color-space "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//Color-Space Family::Device RGB"))

(define my-color
  (color *rgb-color-space* 1 0 1))

(element literal
      (make sequence
     	  color: my-color
          (process-children)
      )
)

-----book.sgml-------
operating systems.

---End of files----
My problem: The color for "Linux" and "FreeBSD" are unchanged - black!

I want them to be displayed in red, blue, or any color I specify in
stylesheet.dsl. How do I do that?

Thank you in advance!

CN

                          wherever you are