Re: [dssslist] Re: How to increase the space before the title of an article and modify the font of the title with DSSSL?

Yeah, it works!
But another question:
when I remove the entity reference from document doctype, it works;
but when I add the entity reference below , my customized dsssl won't work.
Why?  if then, my dsssl will not inherit the default dsssl of docbook.

the doctype:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
  <!ENTITY % html "IGNORE">
  <![%html; [
    <!ENTITY % print "IGNORE">
    <!ENTITY docbook.dsl PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook
HTML Stylesheet//EN" CDATA dsssl>
  ]]>
  <!ENTITY % print "INCLUDE">
  <![%print; [
    <!ENTITY docbook.dsl PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook
Print Stylesheet//EN" CDATA dsssl>
  ]]>
]>