[jats-list] JATS-Con information

Subject: [jats-list] JATS-Con information
From: "Kelly, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:13:35 -0400
There have been a number of questions about what information will be available
from JATS-Con and where it will be. We're not 100% sure of all of the details
just yet, but I'll provide as much information as I can now.

Presentation slides:
Currently almost all of the presenter slides are available on the JATS-Con
program page:
http://dtd.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/program/2010/index.html
In the entry for each talk, there are links to the abstract, full text, and
presenter slides (as applicable).

The presentations will also be added to the Proceedings, but that won't get
done this week. Tommie already sent out the link to the Proceedings, but here
it is again, just in case you missed it.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bookshelf/br.fcgi?book=jatscon10

Open Discussion items:
Slides used by presenters during the Open Discussion on Tuesday are also
available on the JATS-Con program page. The slides from Devorah Bloom, Sun
Huh, and Chris Maloney are available as a single zip file. Terry Catapano and
Bob Morris referred to slides used in Terry's presentation earlier in the day.
Neither Marilu Hoeppner nor Mark Jacobson used slides.

Webcast:
Currently the video from the webcast is in post-production. Our intention is
to have individual videos of each session available on the JATS-Con website,
but I'm afraid I can't provide any more information than telling you what
we're hoping to do. We will share further information about this when it is
available.

If you have further questions about the conference that may not be appropriate
for the entire discussion list, you may send those to me directly. My email is
at the bottom of this message.

Thanks for your interest (and patience).
Laura

Laura Kelly
kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NCBI/NLM/NIH