Re: [jats-list] how to describe <collab> in multiple languages

Subject: Re: [jats-list] how to describe <collab> in multiple languages
From: Bruce Rosenblum <bruce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:19:07 -0400
This is a great question from Soichi, and thanks for the proposed models, Debbie.

My instinct is to recommend your first version

name-alternatives (collab | name | string-name)+

because there are cases of articles where the author list includes authors, then one or more collabs, and then more authors, and the order is important. Your first version supports this, but not the second, and possibly not the third (depends on how the surrounding model is built)

Bruce