Re: [jats-list] JATS Change Report?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS Change Report?
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:57:33 -0400
Hi Evan,

I don't think we have that document available for the transition between
NLM 3.0 and NISO JATS 0.4. If I am remembering correctly, this was a
conscious decision; although I am thinking now that it was not the best
one for users.

I'll get back to the list later this week with a better answer.

Jeff Beck
NCBI/NLM/NIH
301*435-5992