Re: [jats-list] copyright-statement*

Subject: Re: [jats-list] copyright-statement*
From: Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:32:46 -0500
Sasha --

I am not permitted to share the actual data I have seen recently (it belongs
to a client) but I can tell you that I have seen an article that stated that
it was copyright in 1980 by publisher X, copyright in 1992 by publisher Y, and
copyright 2012 by publisher A, B, and X. It is a classic article in an area of
research and has been reprinted several times. It appears in the print version
as:

Copyright 1980, X
Copyright 1992, Y
Copyright 2012, A, B, and X

Where A, B, X, and Y are the names of publishers.

-- Tommie

On Feb 15, 2012, at 3:00 PM, Sasha Schwarzman wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Could someone please tell me why copyright-statement is repeatable within
permissions? I would appreciate an example.

> Thank you,
> --Sasha
>
> Alexander Schwarzman
> Information Systems Analyst
> American Geophysical Union
> +1.202.777.7518
> SSchwarzman@xxxxxxx
> www.agu.org
>
> AGU galvanizes a community of Earth and space scientists that
collaboratively advances and communicates science and its power to ensure a
sustainable future.

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx