Re: [jats-list] Endnotes: Tag as <fn-group> or <notes>?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Endnotes: Tag as <fn-group> or <notes>?
From: Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:03:08 -0400
Hi Bendte --

Endnotes should indeed be tagged as <fn> inside <fn-group>.

<notes> is for things like notes added in proof, which are about the article
rather than part of it (see:
http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/0.4/index.html?elem=notes )

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx