Re: [jats-list] checking URIs

Subject: Re: [jats-list] checking URIs
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:21:31 -0400
Hi Kevin,

A URI could be nearly anywhere that character data is allowed, of course.
But you should find most of the intended to be URIs in @xlink:href.

But, because it is not a required attribute on either <ext-link> or the
wildly unpopular <uri>, you may need to check the content of those two
elements also - especially if the @ext-link-type or @content-type leads
you to believe that is content you are interested in.

Jeff