[jats-list] Fwd: [oXygen-user] Toolbar containing table icons for inserting tables in Author mode

Subject: [jats-list] Fwd: [oXygen-user] Toolbar containing table icons for inserting tables in Author mode
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:29:22 -0400
Hi JATS-list,

With apologies to anyone on the oXygen XML support list (who's already
seen this) ... this post appeared this morning, linking to a video
explaining how to set up oXygen with a framework for JATS. (I haven't
actually seen the whole thing yet but the oXygen team always does a
nice job.)

To our ever-lengthening to-do list, I suppose, we should now add
documenting this on our wiki and possibly packaging files for easy
distribution....

Cheers,
Wendell