[jats-list] I'm looking for examples of tagging molecular strucutres in the nlm 3.0 archiving tag set

Subject: [jats-list] I'm looking for examples of tagging molecular strucutres in the nlm 3.0 archiving tag set
From: Ian Mulvany <i.mulvany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 15:17:02 +0000
Specifically would it be possible to use the <alternative> tag to
contain both a pointer to a local server side hosted .pdb file, and a
reference to a named pdb entity?

I'm thinking of something like the following:

<chem-struct-wrap>
      <caption>
includes reference to an
        image to be used in processing the XML. It also includes
reference to a locally hosted in-line-supplimentary data file with the
pdb data held locally. It also contains a reference to an external
link for a pdb resource. It also contains a marked up pdb named
entity.</p>
      </caption>
      <alternatives>
      <graphic xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
      xlink:href="pq0209587032" specific-use="print"></graphic>
      <chem-struct>1crn</chem-struct>
      <inline-supplementary-material
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xlink:title="local_pdb_file"
xlink:href="1crn.pdb">1crn.pdb</inline-supplementary-material>
      http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=1CRN
      <ext-link ext-link-type="pdb"
xlink:href="http://dx.doi.org/elife/10.7554/eLife.00065.008";>1CRN</ext-link>
      </alternatives>
</chem-struct-wrap>

Has anyone any experience? What am I doing wrong here (I always start
from the assumption that I am doing something wrong)

- Ian