Re: [jats-list] XSL Transformations

Subject: Re: [jats-list] XSL Transformations
From: "Hamelers, Audrey (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <audrey.hamelers@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 19:42:21 +0000
Hello Alf,

The transforms you requested have been posted on GitHub:

https://github.com/NCBITools/PMCXMLConverters

These transforms are freely available and can be modified for your
specific use cases. If you discover any errors, or think of any
improvements, please post them to the Issues page:

https://github.com/NCBITools/PMCXMLConverters/issues

Or, fix or improve what you find, and do a pull request.

Thanks,

Audrey