[jats-list] <*-group> elements

Subject: [jats-list] <*-group> elements
From: Kevin Hawkins <kevin.s.hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:51:01 -0500
JATS includes a number of special elements for grouping together elements of the same type. Let's call them <*-group>. My colleagues and I have been puzzled to discover that these exist for only certain elements you might want to group. Why, though, only these particular elements? You might want, for example, <table-group> or <supplementary-material-group>. Have <*-group> elements been added to JATS as use cases arose, or was there intention in the particular set of elements for which one of the <*-group> elements exists?

--Kevin