RE: [jats-list] citation "year" with suffix

Subject: RE: [jats-list] citation "year" with suffix
From: "Donohoe, Paul" <p.donohoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:33:40 +0000
Alf,

You could use <named-content> to hold the "b":

<ref id="ref-2">
    <element-citation publication-type="journal">
        <person-group person-group-type="author">
            <name>
                <surname>Wedel</surname>
                <given-names>MJ</given-names>
            </name>
        </person-group>
        <article-title>What pneumaticity tells us about
prosauropods</article-title>
        <volume>1</volume>
        <year iso-8601-date="2007">2007</year><named-content
content-type="citation-designation">b</named-content>
        <fpage>1</fpage>
    </element-citation>
</ref>

Paul