Re: [jats-list] JATS comment form is available at NISO

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS comment form is available at NISO
From: Kevin Hawkins <kevin.s.hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 22:12:47 -0400
Hi Jeff, to clarify ...

On 5/15/13 4:15 PM, Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] wrote:
Friends,

Good news! We now have a way to collect comments on NISO Z39.96-2012 JATS through a comment form on the NISO page:

http://www.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/jats-sc/add_comment.php?document_id=10591

Please make any comments or suggestions on the Standard or on the supporting materials (the schemas and Tag Libraries available at http://jats.nlm.nih.gov) through this form.

I notice that this link creates a new ticket (or whatever it's called in this Kavi system) authored by Nettie instead of by the person submitting. Is that intentional (or, more likely, a necessary evil due to the permissions settings)? Just want to make sure you didn't send the wrong link, or otherwise configure the system in a way not intended.

--Kevin