RE: [jats-list] broken link in JATS tag library

Subject: RE: [jats-list] broken link in JATS tag library
From: "Randall, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <laura.randall@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:08:28 +0000
That was the location for the OASIS tag library on the DTD site. We hadn't
moved it over to the JATS site, figuring we could just point to the existing
location and not duplicate the files on our server.

Clearly NCBI didn't communicate that with Mulberry (mea culpa), so I've copied
the files over to the JATS site. The link now works.

Thanks, Kevin, for pointing it out.
Laura

Laura Randall
lrandall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx