[jats-list] RE: JATS-Con Status

Subject: [jats-list] RE: JATS-Con Status
From: Caroline Webber <cwebber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:13:58 -0400
Hi Jeff and all,

Any decision on this?

Thanks - Caroline

Caroline S. Webber
Sr. Bus. Systems Analyst
Aries Systems Corporation
200 Sutton Street
North Andover, MA 01845 USA
Tel: 978-291-1941
fax: 978-975-3811
e-mail: cwebber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.editorialmanager.com
          www.ariessys.com

Register now for the 2014 European user group meetings!

This message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
  If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but
please notify the sender (above) and delete this message from your system.