Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con 2013 will be postponed

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS-Con 2013 will be postponed
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:42:00 +0000
Hi Senator,

We cancelled the JATS-Con Conference earlier this week to give participants
and speakers at least a little time to change their plans. We will NOT be
holding the conference on October 22 & 23 at the NLM as originally scheduled.

We are planning to reschedule the conference here at NLM, but there are no
details available at this time.

The alternate event put together by JATS looks like a wonderful event if you
are in the area. Details were sent to this list earlier under the subject
"Program Available for Impromptu JATS Users Group Meeting".

Jeff Beck

beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>