Re: [jats-list] Program Available for Impromptu JATS Users Group Meeting

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Program Available for Impromptu JATS Users Group Meeting
From: Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:59:23 -0400
Derrick --

That sounds tempting: they do say Chicago pizzas are the best!

I hope to meet you at the rescheduled JATS-Con.

-- Tommie

On Oct 17, 2013, at 2:54 PM, "Philips, Derrick" <philips@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tommie,
>
> I'll send you a deep-dish pizza from Chicago if you can hold up your cell
phone and hit record on your video camera!   ;-)

> I understand.  Thank you, and hopefully I'll get to meet you all at the
rescheduled event.

> Derrick
>
> Derrick Philips
> Senior IT Business Analyst
> American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
> Direct: 847.384.4150
> Email: philips@xxxxxxxx
> AAOS.Org | OrthoPortal.Org | OrthoInfo.Org

Meeting

> This Impromptu Meeting is a stand-alone event, not associated with the
JATS-Con or the National Library of Medicine. NLM will decide if and when to
reschedule JATS-Con. The organizers of this meeting have no idea what NLM will
decide or on what basis.