Re: [jats-list] XSLT Stylesheets for NCBI Book Tag Set and BITS?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] XSLT Stylesheets for NCBI Book Tag Set and BITS?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 02:55:04 -0000
Hi again Tong,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 4:40 PM, I wrote:
> However, I have lots to do, and no BITS project directly lined up
> (which would make this easier). It would certainly be good for users
> of BITS, and not so difficult, I think.

I hope I didn't give the impression that I wouldn't do my best to make
myself available for BITS (or any JATS-related) projects! :-) Just
that I don't have any at the moment that could spin this off. :-(

In any case, I agree this is a job that needs to be done.

Cheers, Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables