Re: [jats-list] Request to identify each <sec> in an article by a unique DOI

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Request to identify each <sec> in an article by a unique DOI
From: "Good, Linda linda.good@xxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:31:45 -0000
Hi Vincent,
Thanks for this suggestion. I think I will.
I appreciate everyone's comments to help me think through the possibilities.
Also, an intelligent voice raising the same WHY questions I had.

It sounds like I wasn't overlooking the obvious solution in the first
place:).

Lin

Linda J. Good
Phone: 717-285-6815