Re: [jats-list] Open Access types

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Open Access types
From: "Mike Eden meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:09:51 -0000
Hi Chris,

Thanks, we are already capturing the full uri as per your example, but
left it out for space. Initially I thought we needed to extract the "by"
etc from this uri, however looking at this again, we could probably just
pass the uri as a parameter value in the feed as it does indeed describe
the type of OA licence.

Regards

Mike Eden

Operations Manager