Re: [jats-list] Todays G+ discussions

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Todays G+ discussions
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:14:14 -0000
AH. I think more of a miscommunication than a SNAFU. As far as I know there
was no discussion list associated directly with the meetup.

This is a discussion list for things related to JATS. It is not for real-time
discussion and it is not as active as many discussion lists, but the postings
here tend to be thoughtful and sometimes thought-provoking.

 Tommie

On Oct 23, 2014, at 10:27 AM, Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx
<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Getting more and more confusing.
> I asked on the G+ meetup and this was given as discussion list?
>
> Now it's g group?
>
> So there are three places for discussion?
>
> SNAFU?
>

> On 23 October 2014 15:15, Maloney, Christopher (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]
> maloneyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Dave Pawson wrote:
>>

>>> Is that a mailing list? If it's notifications only, how are
>>
>>> 'discussions' taking place please?
>>

>> We also have a mailing list (google group) here:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jats4r.  This discussion itself
>>
>> should probably move over there  so, please subscribe!
>>

>> GitHub issues also facilitate discussions.  Anyone with a github account
>>
>> can comment on issues.  The notifications I was referring to mean that you
>>
>> get notified by email when other people make comments on an issue that
>>
>> youre interested in.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Chris Maloney
>>
>> NIH/NLM/NCBI (Contractor)
>>
>> Building 45, 4AN36D-12
>>
>> 301-594-2842
>>

> --
> Dave Pawson
> XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
> Docbook FAQ.
> http://www.dpawson.co.uk

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML