[jats-list] Film citation

Subject: [jats-list] Film citation
From: "Alf Eaton eaton.alf@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 16:54:48 -0000
I'm looking for the most appropriate way to cite a film/movie/motion
picture.

This is the best I've come up with so far:

<element-citation publication-type="fiction" publication-format="dvd">
  <person-group person-group-type="producer">
    <name>
      <surname>Silver</surname>
      <given-names>J</given-names>
    </name>
  </person-group>
  <person-group person-group-type="director">
    <name>
      <surname>Wachowski</surname>
      <given-names>A</given-names>
    </name>
    <name>
      <surname>Wachowski</surname>
      <given-names>L</given-names>
    </name>
  </person-group>
  <source>The Matrix [motion picture]</source>
  <publisher-loc>USA</publisher-loc>
  <publisher-name>Warner Bros</publisher-name>
  <year>1999</year>
</element-citation>

Does that match any known examples of movie citations (I haven't found any
marked up as NLM/JATS, yet), and what would be the appropriate
"publication-format" for citing the cinema release of a movie rather than
the DVD release?

Alf