[jats-list] Temporarily Unable To Load Your PayPal Account.

Subject: [jats-list] Temporarily Unable To Load Your PayPal Account.
From: "jats-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 17:35:15 -0000
o;?

Paypal

Dear customer,

As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, we invite you update your
account by enacting the 2015 .

Your Account Will Be Limited , Until We Here From You .

To Update Your Info . Simply click on the web address below
(or copy and paste the link into your browser):

Please Click Here To Update Your Info

We appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing from you.

John McCabe
Senior Vice President
Customer Service and Operations

Please do not C"b,EReplyC"b,B to this invitation.

For technical assistance, should you have any problems accessing or
completing the survey, please e-mail Medallia, our partner in this
process, at Technical Support.

If you prefer to be excluded from future surveys and survey
correspondence, please go to: Opt Out.

Please do NOT forward this email to others. You have been given a unique
URL with which to take the survey. The system accepts only one response
for each unique URL.

CB) 2015 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

JATS-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by email)