Re: [jats-list] How to tag author contributions (JATS 1.*, archiving)

Subject: Re: [jats-list] How to tag author contributions (JATS 1.*, archiving)
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:19:04 -0000
I like 3type2-style attribute better than @assigning-authority (although I
did think of reusing this also). We9re naming the vocabulary used, not the
group deciding which role should be applied. I think we9ve been moving
away from element-name-specific 3type2-style attributes to the more
general @content-type everywhere, which Evan suggested using here.

We could also use the URI here, although I9m not sure it would buy us
anything over Evan9s example.

<role content-type="http://credit.casrai.org/";>Data Curation</role>

Jeff