Re: [jats-list] Software for cross-walks

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Software for cross-walks
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:39:19 -0000
Hi,

OTS software is great when it works, but why not just plain
old-fashioned XSLT for this? It would likely be less work in the end
and more sustainable. (Unless I don't understand the question. :-)

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Kevin Hawkins
kevin.s.hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are two products for mapping that I've come across.  I haven't
actually
> used either of them:
>
> * MINT ( http://mint.image.ece.ntua.gr/redmine/projects/mint/wiki/Wiki )
> * MapForce ( http://www.altova.com/mapforce.html )
>
> --Kevin
>
> On 7/24/15 9:32 AM, Ravit David ravit.david@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone,
>> We are at the mids of creating wrk flows for converting our Ebooksb
>> metadata to BITS and ibm looking to test software that could help us
>> creating cross-walk.
>> I would totally be grateful for any suggestions for software you may have.
>> Thanks, Ravit

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables