Re: [jats-list] JATS Tables @style

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS Tables @style
From: "dal dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:57:44 -0000

Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) 2.0 Tag Set (http://www.w3

> The example of in element <mml:math> has also been removed.
>
> Perhaps it was decided not to include attribute info on mml  in the JATS
documentation?

Yes, you have it right. it was decided that the JATS
does not define, maintain, or in any way control the
MathML tag sets, and we should not explain their
attributes in the JATS Tag Library.

Apologies for the left-over semicolon.

bDebbie

Deborah A Lapeyre              mailto:dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.      http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street         Phone: 301-315-9631 (USA)
Suite 207                        Fax:   301-315-8385
Rockville, MD 20850
Mulberry Technologies: Consultancy for XML, XSLT, and Schematron