Re: [jats-list] [ANN] Classes: XML and Textual Documents

Subject: Re: [jats-list] [ANN] Classes: XML and Textual Documents
From: "Mark Donoghue m.donoghue@xxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 21:07:26 -0000
It sounds interesting. I took the XSLT self quiz and did OK (just one wrong
- there's a link to it in the course description).

Maybe we can get a group to go.

What do you think about it?

-Mark

Mark Donoghue
IEEE Publishing Technology
(732) 562-6045
m.donoghue@xxxxxxxx

IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity