Re: [jats-list] PDFs links in book-back elements

Subject: Re: [jats-list] PDFs links in book-back elements
From: "dal dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:42:25 -0000
Ravitb

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Debbie and thank you for the very helpful suggestions.
> I will go with option 2 since i also have page numbers in the source data
that i couldn't put under index.

I do not understand quite. The <index> model has
<nav-pointer> to hold page numbers. Do you mean something else?

> One more question, if i may: What would you do in a case where i have
bibliography in XML and as a PDF?

There are many ways:

I might use XInclude to put the XML-tagged <ref-list> inside a <book-part>
in the <book-back-matter>. I would use the <self-uri> inside the
<book-part-meta> of the <book-part> to point to the PDF.

Or I might just put a <related-object> before any of the <ref>s in the
<ref-list> that points to the PDF.

probably many other ways.

bDebbie