Re: [jats-list] List of Journals using XML JATS & Samples of Humanities Journals

Subject: Re: [jats-list] List of Journals using XML JATS & Samples of Humanities Journals
From: "Gareth Oakes goakes@xxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 23:26:45 -0000
Hi Erica,

I donbt know of a comprehensive list specifically related to JATS adoption,
but I would say a high percentage of STM titles do have full text captured in
NLM or JATS formats. (Big names like Wiley and Elsevier capture in their own
formats, but convert to JATS for deposits etc.)

Humanities Ibm less familiar with. We recently helped launch a JATS-native
humanities journal (Journal of Intelligence & Terrorism
Studies<https://www.veruscript.com/jits/>), but the XML is not available for
download (yet). Off the top of my head, Hindawi
Publishing<http://www.hindawi.com/> and
Frontiers<http://home.frontiersin.org/> do have JATS for download, but not
sure if they have many HSS titles?

Regards,