[jats-list] Fwd: [sparc-oaforum] Materials on eLife Continuum

Subject: [jats-list] Fwd: [sparc-oaforum] Materials on eLife Continuum
From: "Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:06:18 -0000
FYI ...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[sparc-oaforum] Materials on eLife Continuum
Date: 	Tue, 23 Aug 2016 06:24:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Emily Packer <e.packer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 	SPARC OA Forum <sparc-oaforum@xxxxxxx>

[Please forgive cross-posting]

Hi all,

Earlier this month, I circulated an invitation to our webinar about the
open-source version of our new publishing platform, eLife Continuum.

The webinar was held to introduce the software and to discuss its
features, requirements and capabilities with the publishing community.

For anyone who was interested in attending but unable to make it, we
have uploaded the webinar recording here:
https://elifesciences.org/elife-news/materials-publishers-elife-continuum
<https://elifesciences.org/elife-news/materials-publishers-elife-continuum>

Please let me know if you would like any further information about the
software.

Kind regards,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org <http://elifesciences.org/>

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with
company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number
FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor, 24 Hills
Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.

---
Groups "SPARC OA Forum" group.
an email to sparc-oaforum+unsubscribe@xxxxxxx