[jats-list] JATS-Con update

Subject: [jats-list] JATS-Con update
From: "Jeff Beck beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:45:56 -0000
Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, we had a problem with the forms on the JATS-Con site.
These have been fixed, and registration is available through the form:

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/forms/JATSregistration.html
<https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/jats-con/forms/JATSregistration.html>

Unfortunately we had this problem during paper submission time, and we have
recently bfoundb a submission that came through in December. I want to be
sure that we did not miss any other submissions. If you had problems
submitting your paper proposal - or even if youbve just thought up something
interesting - you can make a submission here until the end of the Monday,
January 16.

As always, if you have any questions, you can reach me at
beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks
Jeff

PS - JATS-Con is April 25 & 26 this year.