[jats-list] JATS documentation on Change report

Subject: [jats-list] JATS documentation on Change report
From: "Mike Eden meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 13:52:05 -0000
Hi
I want to look at the change report for V1.1 from v1.0. There is a link on
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/archiving/tag-library/1.1/chapter/version-1.1-chg.ht
ml

 The committee recommendations are documented in NISO JATS Standing Committee
Recommended Changes Between NISO/JATS 1.0 and NISO/JATS 1.1(in Response to
Comments to on NISO Z39.96-2012 and JATS Standing Committee Drafts 1.1d1,
1.1d2, and 1.1d3 from September 2013 through November
2015)<https://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/14543/JATS-SC-Recom
mendations-1.1.pdf>,

which has this URL
https://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/14543/JATS-SC-Recommendat
ions-1.1.pdf, but this doesn't resolve for me.

I can find 2 recommendation documents for this development on NISO pages
  JATS Recommendations 1.1d1-
2<http://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/12339/JATS-SC-Recommenda
tions-1.1d1-2.pdf>
Content Type: application/pdf - 179K - View
details<http://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/document.php?document_id=12339>
NISO JATS Standing Committee Recommendations in Response to Comments to NISO
Z39.96-2012 from September 2013 through January 2014 February 2013 The
recommendations in this document: * have not been submitted to NISO, and *
have not been a...
This is a shared document, visible to members of the following groups:
, , , , JATS (Z39.96) Standing Committee - Nettie Lagace - Mon Feb 10, 2014

  Recommendations for JATS 1.1d1
#1<http://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/11879/JATS-SC-Recommend
ations-1.1d1.pdf>
Content Type: application/pdf - 293K - View
details<http://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/document.php?document_id=11879>
NISO JATS Standing Committee Recommendations in Response to Comments to NISO
Z39.96-2012 through August 2013 November 2013 The recommendations in this
document: * have not been submitted to NISO, and * have not been approved for
incorpora...
This is a shared document, visible to members of the following groups:
, , , , JATS (Z39.96) Standing Committee - Nettie Lagace - Wed Dec 4, 2013

But I can't find the drafts from sept 2013 to 2015 as descibed in the JATS
documentation.

Can anyone help?

Regards
Mike Eden

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of
Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is
at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United
Kingdom.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 2.jpg]