[jats-list] Re: Version control for a BITS record

Subject: [jats-list] Re: Version control for a BITS record
From: "Lizzi, Vincent vincent.lizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:14:04 -0000
Hi Ravit,

I have heard that the next version of JATS will include an article-version
element to hold version control information (for your first question), and
will also include tags to hold event information (for your second question).
Details of the next JATS version have not yet been released. When the details
become available it would be interesting to see if the new tags could meet
your needs in BITS.

I'm sorry this might not be a very helpful answer if you need tagging that you
can use today.

Vincent